Do you receive our We Are Orbis newsletter? In it, we highlight our latest software developments, release notes, campus stories, Mindset in Motion podcasts, best practices, news, webinars, and what we’re reading and listening to. Check out our quick list from our latest newsletter, Prototyping for Post-Secondary, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you don’t receive the newsletter but would like to be added to the list!
- “Design for Change in Higher Education, Jeffrey T. Grabill, Sarah Gretter, and Erik Skosberg“, Featuring a chapter by Bill Heinrich, Director of Mindset, Orbis
- “Could you handle a workplace where time is irrelevant?“, CBC Radio, Cost of Living
- “Reimagining Scripts for Human and Environmental Justice in Experiential Learning”, Experiential Learning & Teaching in Higher Education“, By: William (Bill) Heinrich, Benjamin Lauren, & Sandra Logan
- “The Top 10 Workplace Trends for 2022”, LinkedIn
- “An Interview with Khalil Gibran Muhammad, Professor of Race, History, and Public Policy at Harvard Kennedy University”, on the podcast Armchair Expert
Want a copy of our latest Prototyping for Post-Secondary newsletter or to make sure you’re on the list for next time? Email Zoe Mills at: firstname.lastname@example.org