Quit fumbling around the internet trying to find what’s noteworthy in the world of higher education news. Every other week our team releases the latest ‘reads’ we’ve found informative, eye-opening, or just plain cool. Below, you’ll find the list we shared in our recent newsletter.
- “In Universities, The Revolution is now Complete,” by Bruce Pardy, National Post, Read
- “Dalhousie University Gets First Director of African Nova-Scotian Community Engagement,” by Noushin Ziafati, Cape Breton Post, Read
- “York University Business School and A Different Booklist Team up to Offer a Free Certificate Program to Black Torontonians,” by Angelyn Francis, The Star, Read
- “How Mothers WFH Are Negotiating What’s Normal,” Women at Work podcast, Harvard Business Review, Listen
- “The Podcast University: Will the Pandemic Create a Golden Age for Educational Audio?” by Maxamillian Alvarez, Chronicle for Higher Education, Read
Are you a campus partner who is just now realizing we have a newsletter!? Never fear! We’ve got you. Sign-up here.