Based on feedback provided during our Outcome E.A. course, Cameron Ballantyne, Co-Founder of Orbis, and Bill Heinrich, Director of Mindset, will be hosting a one-hour webinar so you can learn what you need to know to benefit from the most advanced iteration of our Experiential Record and Catalogue.
– Explore the latest updates to our Experiential Record and learn strategies for successfully launching the record on your campus
– Learn how to build on-campus support for the Experiential Record & Catalogue
– Discover why the Record matters to career advisors and how it can support all aspects of learning, from academic courses to EL, to co-curricular
– Use the data captured to leverage equitable student engagement with EL and co-curricular
– Explore ways to use Outcome’s Experiential Record & Catalogue as a student recruitment tool
– Learn how the Experiential Record helps students communicate their learning and experiences to potential employers
– See how you have the makings of a Comprehensive Learner Record already at your fingertips.
This webinar is for campus partners of Orbis only.