We’re excited to be hosting our annual Outcome E.A. training, starting Tuesday, May 3rd!
In this training, we will review:
- workflow design and data optimization in Co-op, Career, Experiential, Co-Curricular, User Database (and more),
- storytelling through the Student Experiential Record and Catalogue,
- how to design and leverage Global Competency, and,
- sharing and learning best practices through workshops with colleagues and leaders in higher-ed.
For those of you joining us, here is our six week training schedule (just to recap):
Week 1: May 3rd & 6th: User Database & System-Wide Reporting
Week 2: May 10th & 12th: Career & Job Postings – Workflow Design & Automations
Week 3: Week off
Week 4: May 24th & 26th: Co-op Module – Workflow Design & Automation
Week 5: May 31at & June 2nd: Experiential Education Module – Workflow Design & Automation
Week 6: June 7th & 9th: Data Storytelling – Student Experiential Record & Catalogue
Important to note:
- All sessions will be held live, with a ‘teacher’ or pair of ‘teachers’ from our team
- All sessions will be recorded and can be viewed later, accessible in a special network within our Community of Practice for all who registered
- There is no testing and no ‘pass’ or ‘fail’. By registering and following the lessons you receive certification
We have another full class this year, and it’s great to see this community eager to gain Expert Administrator certification in time for Fall 2022 (Back-to-School)!
Didn’t register but still want to? Click here.