As always, here are articles and pieces our team found noteworthy and informative this week. Enjoy!
- Recommended reading by Bill: “Mind the Gap! Developing the Campus as a Living Lab for Student Experiential Learning in Sustainability,” Tela Favaloro, Tamara Ball, & Ronnie D. Lipschutz, Read
- “What Would it Take to Reskill Entire Industries?”, Anand Chopra-McGowan & Srinivas B. Reddy, Harvard Business Review, Read
- “Race, Class, & the Path to College,” a forum underwritten by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, The Chronicle for Higher Education, Watch
- “Top Canadian Lenders Plan to Fill 3.5% of Senior Roles with Black Employees,” Reuters, The New York Times, Read
- “College Students Have Been Stressed out During the Pandemic. Here’s how it’s Affected Their Mental Health,” Audrey Williams June, The Chronicle for Higher Education, Read