The experiential learning solution most trusted by
Canadian post-secondary institutions./
What is Outcome?/
Outcome supports career ready graduates by connecting in-class learning with real world experiences and opportunities. It is a completely configurable and brand ready integrated solution that provides post-secondary students easy access to experiential learning opportunities.
Partners of Outcome not only benefit from quantifying, tracking, and cataloguing all experiential learning offerings into one streamlined, and easily searchable, digital library but also from extractable data sets that reveal an in-depth perspective on student engagement, skills, and growth opportunity areas unique to your campus.
By aligning with Outcome, students are given the highest quality and most tailored experiential learning opportunities available in Canada.
It is the most trusted experiential learning solution by Canadian post-secondary institutions.
Campus Partner Benefits/
01 Co-op +−
- Track sequences, work terms, and student and employer rankings
- Control student participation across multiple terms (job view control, terms and conditions, evaluations, and checklists)
- Over 60 configuration options supporting co-op, coordinators, and complex team structures.
02 Job Search +−
- Support, track, and motivate your students during grad, summer, on-campus or co-op employment searches
- Post and approve jobs or pull from job aggregation sites to approve
- Automatically send employers application packages
- Manage a range of interview tools for interviews
03 Co-curricular record+−
- Track, design, and support the CCR process by creating and updating activities, managing validators, coordinating the validation process, and guiding students in competency selection
04 Work integrated / +−
- Track student experiential requirements with integrated support for registrar feeds of student course enrollment and course status changes
- Full suite of tracking tools to capture what students have to do to complete their WIL or EL experience
- Support for qualifications by course or program
- Workflow templates to support operationalization of WIL and EL types across the institution
- Manage student appointments for any appointment types offered including; career education, resume review, counselling, and advising
- Support notes and additional data collection points
- Enable real-time online booking
- Manage satisfaction surveys
- Track attendance and integrate with staff calendars
- Create interviews and mock interview schedules
- Manage interview schedules
- Handle high volume processes
- Support various interview types and methods
07 Event Management+−
- Create and deliver events and workshops for students, alumni, and employers
- Set attendance rules and track attendance
- Leverage built-in e-commerce
08 Document Management+−
- Upload and create applications using resumes, cover letters, real-time transcripts, and more.
- Automatically send applications to employers
09 User Support+−
- Manage and customize the experiences of students, alumni, employer/industry partners, faculty, and even community stakeholders
- Real-time integrations into registrar and other campus systems
- Support for integrations into campus registrar systems
- Export to campus data warehouses
- Access multiple payment provider integrations
- Support for real-time user authentication
LOCALLY SOURCED – GATHERING TALENT CLOSE TO HOME/
Taking hands-on learning to heart, co-op student Alex Galka – who is currently finishing up his Computer Programmer/Analyst program at Conestoga College – believes that when it comes to developing his skill set, he is much better.../
We are fortunate to work with Canada’s leading institutions and forward-thinking employers.