Another week, another week of reading! Below are some of the articles we found insightful, this week, in planning for what’s ahead. We hope that you do too.
– “Adam Grant on how jobs, bosses, and firms may improve after the crisis”, Adam Grant, The Economist, Click here to read it
– “Restructure Your Organization to Actually Advance Racial Justice.”, Evelyn R. Carter, Harvard Business Review, Click here to read it
– “Canadian doctors of colour offer a frank look at racism in medicine”, Judy Trinh, CBC News, Click here to read it
– “Providing Rich and Rewarding Learning Experiences for the Fall Term” (That’s the plan, says Gaven Watson of Memorial University, in a Q & A), Jennifer Polk, University Affairs, Click here to read it
– “2020 is not 1968. To Understand Today’s Protests, you Must Look Further Back”, Thomas J. Sugrue, National Geographic Magazine, Click here to read it
– “Ontario reveals new math curriculum. Here’s what students will learn in each grade”, by Katherine DeClerq, CTV News, Click here to read it