Orbis Communications has an immediate opportunity for a full-time, permanent Project Co-ordinator to join our Outcome Campus Connect team. You will be working to support a range of large customer projects while working collaboratively with the development teams tasked with building and supporting an enterprise-grade product that is transforming the experiential learning management space.
Your day-to-day tasks will include ensuring that project tasks and projects are completed on time and within budget. You will work directly with our Director of Outcome Campus Connect and our customers to create realistic timelines, following up with team members to ensure everything is running smoothly, and tracking project progress in a variety of ways. You will work closely with our Product Manager and Development team to ensure a full feedback loop. This role is ideally suited for an individual who likes to work as a part of a small team, and has the ability to make a large impact.
- Responsible for creating and overseeing project plans for several customer projects
- Work closely with our account management team to understand and address customer concerns and issues;
- Work closely under the guidance and direction of our executive team to learn Orbis systems and methods;
- Ensure internal and external project teams adhere to provided timelines and deliverables
- Create and maintain the proper documentation over the course of each project
- Responsible for communicating the plans, actions, risks, and issues with the project stakeholders
- Managing and building relationships with multiple teams
- Managing day-to-day activities for projects being supported by the Outcome Campus Connect team
- Demonstrate effective and timely communication skills in interpersonal relationships with the management team, clients, client support and developers;
The Ideal Candidate: * 3+ years of professional experience in coordinating or leading projects with an additional emphasis on projects in the technology space
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent time management and organization skills that will allow you to manage multiple projects simultaneously while prioritizing work schedules against deadlines
- Be flexible and adaptable to adjust to changing requirements as organizational priorities and customer deadlines shift
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge around implementing and supporting technology projects
- A high-level understanding of the technologies being used, how they connect, and an ability to guide projects towards achievable technology solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A great attitude with the ability to follow direction well
- Strong English communication skills, spoken and written.
Nice to Have:
- Strong French language skills would be seen as a significant benefit for potential candidates
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Remote Work Options
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Company events & Socials
- Extended health care, including Dental, Vision, Prescription Medication, Medical Supports, and Mental Health
- Paid time off
- We allow all staff to choose if they want to work remotely, or in person at our Hamilton, Ontario office.