The role of a Product Success Coach & On-boarder is to work as part of a team of dedicated people with our customers, developers, product designers, and executive team in the support and enhancement of our customers’ software experience – from better understanding their data, to helping them achieve efficient workflows. The Product Success Coach has done their job when our customers are using our software in the most efficient and innovative ways possible. This role can be fulfilled fully remote and is a bilingual position.
- Help our customers to define their goals, discuss new solutions and opportunities, and resolve their product issues.
- Actively participate in the creation and ongoing writing of our knowledge base, customer resources and support materials.
- Participate in building a national community, where discussions and idea-sharing about our products can take place
- Work closely with our development team to articulate customer ideas and questions.
- Self-manage your time and look for ways of improving the usability and functionality of the software.
- Communicate openly and honestly with our management team and software developers.
- Provide frontline resolutions and solutions for the Orbis software platform over the phone, through our online ticketing system and email.
- Have the flexibility to travel periodically for on-site meetings, training and conferences. Most travel will be within Canada and the US.
From social media to web browsing, from spreadsheets to word, from understanding what a database is to the cloud, this role does not require you to be technically savvy, but it does require a high level of digital literacy, and a willingness to learn.
- Our ideal candidate is fully bilingual – French & English, and can work easily in both official languages
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years experience working in a post-secondary environment is considered a great asset.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- A sense of creativity and imagination that allows you to find more efficient and customer-friendly ways of how to work.
- Display an understanding of how data analysis and technology impacts every day life and workflows.
- Ability to understand and convey technical concepts to non-technical people.
- A desire to tackle new challenges and problems with creative problem solving.
- A flexible and strong work ethic.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a high-pressure environment.
- Extra consideration will be given to candidates who have a good understanding of database technologies
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We are all currently working remotely – with a planned gradual return to the office in a balance of work from home/work on site. This role can be fully remote, and we will accept candidates from anywhere in Canada.